Wollarium

Wollarium

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Findings of the week: Shoes

Honestly, I've never thought I would ever buy used shoes in order to wear them - but I did buy two pairs these days and hardly can stop smiling at them since they are exactly what I needed (or wanted?). In my defense I have to say that both of them are nearly unused, without any signs of wear on the outside and - more important - on the inside. So I couldn't stand away - and now they are mine.
This one was the first:



 
 

 
They are a bit too big for my feet but I managed to eliminate this minor flaw with some insoles ... and if you think brown is a bit boring: I have exactly the right dress for these shoes (which will be shown here as soon as the weather is more sunny and right for a flimsy summer dress)
And here's the second pair:
 


 
This pair fits perfectly well and I already see them with a white pleated skirt or a pair of trousers with a high waist ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment